Thursday, January 22, 2009

God is not the God of Confusion...

Then why do I feel out to sea right now. We have our homestudy paperwork complete, now for the homestudy, and have conversed with our agency who will do that. We are trying to get a handle on exactly what goes in this dossier. We have our medicals, I have the last tax return and this years W-2, I have our marriage license and our birth certificates, which I will not have when they go with our passport application this week..., I need a criminal check but who does that? We need to contact our facilitator and pray everything is complete by yesterday since the young man we would like to adopt ages out, in October. Everything has a cost and though we have been some blessed sometimes we just don't have the money for the next stage. We have our home study money but our passports are in limbo, since we had to purchase the boys textbooks for this semester :) I can relate to the hamster in the wheel at this time. I am tired and overwhelmed and wonder if I can get it all done. Where do we go to get this on the fast track? On our knees again...

No comments:

Post a Comment